At Southwest Sports Medicine our Patients are our first priority. If you have had an experience that you would like to share with us, we encourage you to fill out our Testimonial questions and let us know what we are doing well and what we need to improve on. Please let us know if you would prefer to be recognized by your first name only or by your first and last name, as some of these testimonials will be present on our main page.
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing, we strive to make your visit as comfortable as possible. Below is a list of patient testimonials that we have received.
- Bradley Gilliam performed a major surgery on my son’s knee. Dr. Gilliam has been an amazing doctor. I have never witnessed a doctor taking such good care of his patients until now. I thank God for Dr. Gilliam.
- Absolutely, hands down the BEST orthopedics office on planet earth! They’re extremely professional while also having the ability to relate to patients. Super-fast scheduling and EXTRAORDINARY staff!
- Great doctors, thanks for getting me back on my feet
- I was out of my mind with pain and they took it all away! I would totally recommend them.
- My entire family has been a patient at SW Sports Medicine (athletic injury, should and knees) and every time we need their medical assistance we are cared for with the most respect and understanding. We appreciate Dr. Boone and Dr. Ellis and their incredible staff that stands beside them. So glad to have them in Waco.
- These are my doctors, great group of guys.
- I am a runner and was suffering from the evil ITBS. I think the whole process from Doctor to physical therapy was great. My PT, Sarah, worked my tail off and taught me something that will help me never to return. Great product and great professionals.
- Great people! Great Doctors! Fixed my knee up quick and easy! Very professional!
- Thanks Dr. Benton, in one day I feel like a new person
- Great doctors if you’re having orthopedic Dr. Haynes is a wonderful surgeon.
- Great place to get all fixed up at. Dr.Ellis is awesome on knees and shoulders
- I appreciated the conservative approach first taken by Dr. Miars and the ease of seeing Dr. Ellis for surgery when the treatment was not effective.
- Great and friendly!
- I am very impressed with the staff at Southwest Sports Medicine. Everyone was well-groomed, neat, professional, and efficient at their jobs
- Great doctors
- Love Dr. Ellis and Julie.
- I have a huge phobia of Doctors. Dr. Miars is amazing and made me feel very comfortable. Everyone there is very friendly supportive and the atmosphere is great.
- I’ve had three appointments, two with Dr. Miars and one with Dr. Ellis. All went very well.
- The warmth and consideration shown by the staff. I never felt like just another patient coming through the door. They actually remembered me from visit to visit. They are warm and considerate. The nurses returned my calls in a very timely manner when I had concerns.